Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
About Digital Art / Student JuliaFemale/United States Recent Activity
Deviant for 7 Years
Needs Core Membership
Statistics 245 Deviations 1,757 Comments 20,573 Pageviews

Newest Deviations


A lot of random stuff...ranging from Avatar to Randomness


Check out the project I'm working on! 
Auditions are currently open, so if you like Attack on Titan or superheroes or voice acting or all three:


ImperialxViciousness's Profile Picture
Artist | Student | Digital Art
United States
My Tumblr:
My Ask Blog: ask-actual-mikasaackerman
VA Blogs: Ask-lightningvoice, Ask-aquavoice; Askirlannievoice

Age: 19

Aspring Voice Actress. voicing Annie, Lightning, and Aqua.
Aspiring Animator. Digital artist. Admin for Attack on Heroes
Yeah, I'm back. It's been forever. Many apologies. I've made a new internet life on tumblr and that's where I am 90% of the time; the other 10% is spent dealing with whatever life decides to throw at me--or rather, what life chooses to smack me in the face with. 

I've been busy with my current obsession of SnK, so my deepest apologies to the Mai-Multiverse for my lack of ShizNat or Mai Hime/Otome Related artwork. I'll admit, I do miss drawing Shizuru and Natsuki and I may have to do a sketchdump of them in order to compensate for my AWOL state of being. 

  • Listening to: The low hum of my computer fan
  • Playing: Pokemon X

AdCast - Ads from the Community




Add a Comment:
OtomeWolf Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Thanks for joining Mai-RolePlay
also ShizNat for the win XD
you have earned another watcher ^^
MidnightWolf7 Featured By Owner Oct 12, 2013
You look like this girl I know named Lucy C.
ImperialxViciousness Featured By Owner Oct 13, 2013  Student Digital Artist
I don't know how to respond to that. Whether your implications are good? Or otherwise? I simply don't know...
Brea98 Featured By Owner May 29, 2013
i don't know if you've ever heard of brandon mull but he's written a bunch of really amazing books like fablehaven, candy shope wars and my personal favorite Beyonders! I'm trying to help get a bigger fan base so i started a group yesterday and i would love it if you ould check it out and join if you like it? it's :iconbrandon-mull: THANK YOU!!
clanto Featured By Owner Sep 8, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi, Thanks a lot for the :+fav:
s-h-a-n-a-j-a Featured By Owner Sep 6, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Thanks for the fav! You are very welcome!
If you want, you can visit my fan page. ♥


Shanaja ♥
Kawaii-Kioko Featured By Owner May 29, 2012  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
Thanks for faving my Gun Blade^^
ImperialxViciousness Featured By Owner Jun 2, 2012  Student Digital Artist
No problem! It's really awesome and should help with my own gunblade :3 Nice job on it!!
Kawaii-Kioko Featured By Owner Jun 3, 2012  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
I wish you luck for your project. It would be great if you could credit me.^^
ImperialxViciousness Featured By Owner Jun 3, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Of course i would! I'd feel guilty if i didn't credit you. Seriously, if i use something as a reference even i have to like, credit whoever made it. :3
(1 Reply)
Pemmz Featured By Owner Apr 15, 2012
Thanks for the fave! :D
Please check out my gallery too, it's not fanart though, but I hope you will enjoy it. (:
ImperialxViciousness Featured By Owner Apr 15, 2012  Student Digital Artist
No problem! :)

Will do! Definitely, i always look at the galleries of people who i fave :) It's only curteous.
flipation Featured By Owner Mar 15, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Thanks for the :+fav:!
ImperialxViciousness Featured By Owner Mar 17, 2012  Student Digital Artist
No problem :3
CrazyKatProductions Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
love ur gelphie stuff, cool to meet another non..heterosexual.. person. xD lol that sounded awkward. GIRLS WHO LIKE GIRLS UNITE! xD
ImperialxViciousness Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2012  Student Digital Artist
and thanks :3

SonRuki Featured By Owner Jun 18, 2011
Thanks for the fave. :)
aimoia Featured By Owner Feb 16, 2011
Thank you for the fave! :heart:
gaabriellablee Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2011  Hobbyist General Artist
thank you for the fav :la:
Plumey Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2011
Thanks for the watch ^^
Add a Comment: